Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah staffing industry, has been helping people find good jobs in Utah since 1995. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a data administrator with one of our important clients.
The successful candidate will be reliable, have excellent professional aptitude, with strong office skills and attention to detail.
Organize and process legacy documentation from paper format to electronic storage and documentation. Support quality and integrity of data entry, creation and documentation.
- Basic administration duties including scanning and copying documents, maintaining notes and spreadsheets during meetings, organizing files, building and updating spreadsheets, and data entry.
- Administering a data acquisition and entry program.
- Administering inspection recommendation and work order tracking.
- Administering a quality management database and tracking program.
- Other duties as required.
- Self-starter and eager to accept both challenging and routine work assignments.
- Strong computer, keyboard, and database skills.
- Cognitive ability to organize various pieces of information together.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, strong database software knowledge (Meridium, Maximo, etc).
- Excellent attention to detail. Accuracy is critical.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to learn and apply technical concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with varied audiences.
- Able to work multiple assignments in parallel.
- Maintains meticulous records and documentation.
- Open-minded, honest, and timely.
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00/hr DOE
Shift: Full-time | 4/10 Schedule