We are now hiring a maintenance technician to work in a facility in NORTH SALT LAKE, UTAH.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION:
The maintenance technician will be troubleshooting and repairing mechanical equipment, visually inspecting and testing machinery and equipment, performing preventative maintenance on equipment, and listening for unusual sounds to detect malfunctions.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in plant/production equipment maintenance and electrical
- Experience must include knowledge of production machinery repair, electrical and maintenance
- Ability to operate machine and power tools, forklift, welding equipment, and lift/carry 50-75 pound objects and repetitively lift/carry 20-50 pound objects.
- Must be able to distinguish sounds or vibrations for equipment repair, distinguish colors for electronic wiring and read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Communication skills and ability to work with other team members is essential.
- A familiarity with 480 electrical.
- Must have your High School Diploma or GED.
- Pass a background check and drug screen
Shift: Monday to Friday | 6:00AM to 2:30PM |